1. Check the calendar below to see when/if a mobile lab is available. The calendar is updated as requests are made and confirmed. Remember: during an assessment window, priority is given to subjects being assessed. Check your Assessment Dates calendar for testing windows.
2. Fill out and submit the Mobile Lab Request Form or email Lori Falcon with the request.
3. The teacher will receive confirmation of checkout via email.
4. The teacher may pick up the cart at the designated time. NOTE: Teachers are responsible for transporting the cart to the classroom. Students are not allowed to transport/push the cart.
5. Return the cart after your scheduled time, so it may be charged and available for other checkouts.
C0 Cart #0 - Room 049 (Candi Kadar)
C1 Cart #1 - Room 120 (Sara Danielson)
C2 Cart #2 - Room 235 (Lori Falcon)
C3 Cart #3 - Room 315 (Matt Aguilar)