If you are interested in reserving space in the library, please check the Library Events Calendar
online to get an idea whether the space is available. Then, feel free to call (X3316)
, visit (room 228) or email Mrs. Eilers (email@example.com) in the library with your request.
Here's what she'll want to know:
1) Which space would you like to reserve? (Are you coming in for book check-out or to use the computer lab?)
2) What date(s) would you like to reserve space?
3) What hour(s) would you like to reserve space?
4) How many students do you expect to attend?
5) Finally, will you need Mrs. Eilers for instructional time? If so, please schedule her time at least one week in advance.
Once Mrs. Eilers receives your request, she'll verify that the space is available.
The week before your visit is scheduled, Mrs. Eilers will send you a reminder and a seating chart
if you're using the computer lab. You can decide whether or not to use the chart. If you do, we're happy to keep it on file for your use.