1. Check the calendar below to see when/if a mobile lab is available. The calendar is updated as requests are made and confirmed. Remember: during an assessment window, priority is given to subjects being assessed.
2. Email Lori Falcon (email@example.com) with your request. Include your name, dates needed, room number and number of students.
3. The teacher will receive confirmation of checkout via email.
4. Teachers should not sign up for mobile labs when a substitute is planned for the class. If the lab has been checked out and the teacher is absent, another lesson should be given to the class.
5. The teacher may pick up the cart at the designated time. NOTE: Teachers are responsible for transporting the cart to the classroom. Students are not allowed to transport/push the cart.
6. Return the cart after your scheduled time, so it may be charged and available for other checkouts.
CC Cart C - Room 049 (Candi Kadar) C0 checkout/LT issues form
CD Cart D - Room 120 (Sara Danielson) C1 checkout/LT issues form
CB Cart B - Room 235 (Lori Falcon/Corban Williams) C2 checkout/LT issues form
CE Cart E - Room 315 (Matt Aguilar) C3 checkout/LT issues form
CF Cart F - Room 342 (J. Elliott/Rumbaugh)
CG Cart G - Room 211 (Wiksell)